A LOCAL PARTNER
YOUR ROOFING EXPERT IN North York
In 1968 my father founded Cel Marchildon Roofing, which has grown into the company we have today. Through our commitment to excellence in our workmanship and materials, we have built our reputation of Total Customer Satisfaction by providing our customers with the Best Roofing System that will accommodate their budget. We will provide you, our valued customer, with a detailed assessment that will outline your specific needs and requirements for your home.
This may or may not be your first time purchasing a new roof, however, we would like to outline some of the key factors in our operating process.
- Provide a copy of our insurance certificate.
- Provide a copy of Workplace Insurance Safety Board certificate.
- Provide a copy of our operating license.
- Protect your home and surrounding area from falling debris.
- Tear off all old shingle to the wood deck.
- Inspect the wood deck for rot and warping areas.
- Install ice and water shield eave protection to all installed eave.
- Install name brand shingles with your choice 25 years to limited lifetime guarantee shingles.
- Install proper ventilation to the roof (1 sq. ft for every 300 sq. ft of attic floor area).
- Install closed valleys with aluminium/metal underneath shingles to ensure maximum protection.
- Install new metal flashing where needed or refurbish to "new" standards.
- Full clean up of your property using trailers to ensure no driveway damage.
All workmanship is guaranteed for UP TO 10 YEARS and materials by the manufacturer.